Setting a date to your quick searches helps you pinpoint the exact historical data you're looking for.
You can apply the Date Filter before or after you have performed a search. Setting the Date Filter before running a search will limit the results to that timeframe. Setting the Date Filter once you have results will simply filter the results. Both methods produce the same results.
- Click the Date icon.
- Choose the Date Range you are interested in by doing the following:
- Click on either the start or the end date on the calendar
-> Drag the mouse to the other end of your date range.
->For convenience there are popular time frames shown on the left side of the date box.
->For more granularity you can adjust the hour and minute of your time frame.
- Once you have selected a date and time range it will appear in the top of the date box.
- If you are happy with your date selection click the button in the bottom of the date box.
- The results will update automatically.